• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WinterFest 06 DVD's

bshaw

NAXJA Forum User
Okay everybody. I got the video downloaded to my computer, about 90 minutes worth. I'm going to start putting the video on DVD tomorrow or Friday, after I make some much added edits. I'm going to put chapters in for each day so you can navigate through quicker, and some other minor stuff. Just as an FYI too. Some older DVD players might have problems playing the format I’m putting these in. If you have a DVD player 5 years or older, you might have issues. The Sony Playstation will play theses just fine too.

I'm going to ask for $5 a peace plus shipping fees. I figure this is fair price for the time, money, and effort I'm putting into this. Please post up if you want one, and I'll PM you for your address once yours is done. First come first serve.

Anyone who worked on the WF committee gets one for free, I just ask that you pay shipping. This includes the people who worked so hard on the raffle too!

seanR said:
I'll take one.

Put the return adderss on it and i'll send you the money!

Thank you for doing this!

x2

PMing you with address.

try adobe yet?

it is sweet!

ill take one too...

bshaw said:
Opie, you had any luck with those clips yet?

i havent even finished unpacking the vehicle....

its gonna be at least this weekend before I can get them up.

IN.:sunshine:

Thanks again!

I'll take one of course. Tell your dad I said thanks for filming these, it's gotta get old carrying the camera around all weekend.

Do you have PayPal?

I'll take one too Squeeker ... I'll send you money. Got Paypal?

Les

Back