• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where's all the pics????

I only got a couple;

dscf0009.jpg

dscf0006.jpg

dscf0003.jpg

What Rd...did you develop your camera yet?? I thought I might have gotten a good one of you bouncing on slick rock???

G made it with out a strap...IIRC

And was this just after the loud bang? We thought everything broke in one good bounce...turned out to be the sye...a little good a little bad...IIRC

Yeah I have a whole disc of pics and so does Ghost just need somewhere to host them....

Working on it. I got Dale's yesterday.

a-mechanic said:
Ghost,send me Dale's. I'll pay you for it.

You dont have to pay I'm burning one for kudzu soon will do your at the same time. Ill send it Monday if all goes well.

yellowxj said:
What Rd...did you develop your camera yet?? I thought I might have gotten a good one of you bouncing on slick rock???

Sad as this sounds . . . they're still sitting in the camera on the console of my truck! I've been so tied up trying to get caught up at work that I haven't even gotten them in to be developed yet. Yes, I suck. I really need a new digicam - it's been too long since the last one crapped out on me and I hate getting pics developed.
I'm looking forward to seeing all the ones I took - but that one you took on Slickrock most of all!

allthings--I tried to send the vid but I guess its too big...9. sumthin meg's??? Hell I dont know...lucky I can get on the internet
WhatRd.--I just hope I got it in the air...

yellowxj said:

And was this just after the loud bang? We thought everything broke in one good bounce...turned out to be the sye...a little good a little bad...IIRC

sure everyone has a good shot of me broke at guardrail huh, but not one pic of the day before at slickrock??

WahtRd i've got some digi-video of you on slickrock it'll just take me sum time to pic out some good action shots from the video and then get em posted, maybe tommorow..

JLane99XJ said:
WhatRd i've got some digi-video of you on slickrock it'll just take me sum time to pic out some good action shots from the video and then get em posted, maybe tommorow..

Sweet - I'd love to see both the video and the stills.

Looks like the lab screwed up scanning my images and burning them to disk! :mad: Boy are they going to be unhappy after I go see them today! If it was the whole roll that would be one thing but its 4 - 10 of each roll!

Back