• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big thanks to Sandy Steve

moparcyco

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to personally thank Sandy Steve for getting fall fling put together my family and I had a blast.The Friday dinner was fantastic and I came away with some great raffle prizes.Also big thanks to all the sponsors.So a big tip of the hat for Steve!!

On behalf of National, I would also like to thank Steve for putting this together. He picked up the pieces of something that without him would've been a bust. I like when our chapters can make events happen and I'm grateful that Steve stepped up to put the Fall Fling together.

Love the pics. Miss Moab. Planning on going back in 2018 at the latest.

mac '2500 miles away' gyvr

I saw some on the IC facespace page.

mac 'social media' gyvr

I agree with everyone else. Thanks so much for this Steve!
Even without being there for long this year, it was super fun to see everyone at the BBQ and wheel Hells. That run went super smooth and fast!

Brenda and I had a great time What a great group!!! -- Thanks to Steve for all your work in setting this up, and sharing the excellent wine!! Thanks to Derek for spotting me up Hell's gate. I have always wanted to do it. It took three trips to Moab and and close to 15 years to get up the the guts, and maybe a few mods to the XJ along the way. looking forward to meeting agin in Moab-- Duane--little stock looking XJ

Back