• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm home

MDXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
well i made it home:sunshine:

Yeah Tim, Bob, Gary and I made it down into VA and MD early this afternoon. It was good meeting everyone and a big thanks goes to everyone who made the NACFest possible.

Caleb

Re:Made it back, no more flat tires

Made it back in about 12 hours. No flat tires on the truck or trailer on the way home so I was happy for that.
Had a great time as usual and thanks to everyone :sunshine: that helped out all weekend.

Happy Trails. John

yup.. made it home without ripping the rest of the frame rail off in about 9 hours. Thanks to everyone who made this a good time, and I hope to see some of you later in the year back at paragon....

Pictures soon at www.blank-page.org

Video Later

Yep, no probs here either, once I tightened up my steering. I noticed that I have finally tweaked my Rustys steering too (not bad for 6 years of wheeling!!). I guess its time to sleeve it and run it until the D30 is retired. It was great meeting the new faces and hanging out with the group.

Andy

I got in around lunch time yesterday, didn't get online until now.

Glad to hear folks are making it back to the barn safely.

Defintely a good NAC-Fest.

Rob

This is Scott from NY. We left during the raffle and got home around 4:30 A.M We had some trouble around Scranton and had to stop. Doug’s (Red YJ) alternator stopped working and we had to stop every fifteen or so miles and charge him off my Jeep. WE basically did this for the next 6.5 hours and made it home eventually. We had a few runs were we made it 30 miles on one charge. I basically turned into a zombie and didn’t make it out of bed until 11 am that morning. Doug slept till well after 2 Sunday afternoon. I have never heard of JEEP Lag but I think I have it. It was well worth it. I had a whole lot of fun meeting everyone and the ride was great. We are going to go back down for more than a day on Sept 10th, and 11th.

Back