• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Agghh, me achin' back...Seats

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Agghh, me achin’ back @#%#*!

Can anyone recommend aftermarket seats with good lumbar support? After a few hours in the saddle my lower back is history. Time to upgrade.

karstic said:
Agghh, me achin’ back @#%#*!

Can anyone recommend aftermarket seats with good lumbar support? After a few hours in the saddle my lower back is history. Time to upgrade.
Redart They are right around the corner from you (statecollege just north of 91). Go check them out, sit in the test seats and you'll never want to get out of them.

Anybody thats running mastercraft or beard seats, did you loose any leg room? Any problems with fit in the cab? I'm planning on using the stock seat rails and the adaptor brackets.

PRP seats, sat in a couple and have seen them. nice and well built, good price. thats what im gonna get. opinion.

-

karstic said:
Anybody thats running mastercraft or beard seats, did you loose any leg room? Any problems with fit in the cab? I'm planning on using the stock seat rails and the adaptor brackets.
I basically set mine up exactly how the stockers came out.No loss of any room,but way comfortable!Ive had Beards seats before,no noticable difference.Follow the link for pics of the seats tilting.
BTW:its Ron
Seats/brackets/belts
0603997-r1-046-21a.jpg

Last edited:
beards are redart, same company...go test them out first.

Richard, can you get to the back at all with those seats? Mines a two door and I'm not real interested in loosing rear access. Also since the coberau's are cheaper have you noticed any diff in quality?

Luckily the Beard/Redart shop is only a few miles from my house. I can get them factory direct!!!

Ron thanks for the pics.

Back