• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C-Roc steering brace & 15x10 alloy rims for sale

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my c-rok steering brace/frame plate. I have my winch bumper welded to the frame where this plate goes, so I bought and installed a mountain off-road steering brace instead. I bought this brace from JeepFreak don't know the # :) . The brace is new in the box with all bolts and hardware and multiple page instructions. I really strengthens up the frame in the critical steering box area. I'm selling it for $50 plus shipping or I can bring it to Hollister this weekend. I also have a set (4) of 15 x 10 American Racing 589 Eagle alloys for sale. They have minor rock rash, but still can be shined up really nice. I'm selling these because I bought my built xj with 8" black rims and don't need these anymore. They are $200 o.b.o. I live in the Sacramento area, again I can bring these to the Hollister trip 2/28-2/29.

Hey Troy, put me down for the brace. I'm not going to Hollister but I'll be through Sacramento in about two weeks if you can hold it for a while. If not I may be able to get out there sooner. Phil

Phil Weeks said:
Hey Troy, put me down for the brace. I'm not going to Hollister but I'll be through Sacramento in about two weeks if you can hold it for a while. If not I may be able to get out there sooner. Phil

I was going to Pm you because I know you wanted it from Billy originally. It's a good brace, but I didn't want to have the welds cut from between my bumper and the frame so I went with a M.O.R.E. steering brace that has a bar that bolts to the passenger frame rail & has a bracket that goes around the steering box itself to prevent it from moving. Are you planning to come up to Sac to go wheeling at Prairie City? Let me know when you're up here I should be able to join you. I'll hold it for you either way.

update: Brace was sold to Phil & rims are going to Maximus probably tomorrow.

Back