• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage BV 3-27

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so lets get this out there: Carnage BV kicked my ass 6 ways from Sunday. no question about it. The jeep did great for being super undersized. The wall to the V-Notch tied me up for a good while, I drove V-notch but hooked up cable as I was getting ridiculously tippy. (low COG FTW). The squeeze ate my lunch, I was there for an hour trying to find a line and stay off that damn monument of a diff-grabber right in front of it-holy hookers in church! Much to my suprise and those there, drove the exit. got scary at the top and had them hold on to the front end with a strap. Took some thinkin and some time that the jeep was not happy about, but it got handled. Thanks to those that came and helped, I have no intention of going back til the rig is at least on some bigger tires. was a rough day :whistle:
On to what you guys care about........

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

it was a kick in the pants, and the teeth. Jeep took a good beating. but still drove home @75 so i was happy. will be a while before i go back, jeep needs some changes before i try that again, namely bigger damn tires.

It was awesome. I would do it again in a heart beat... I just kno my rig will never go that way... It was definitely a learning experience.

Ok, so all those guys showed up and YOU'RE the only one that ran? :dunno: I definitely have to admit...... I'm pretty jealous sometimes of your "give a shit" being broken where the body on that XJ is concerned......

Fawkin' hell I need to go 'wheeling........ :mad:

Last edited:
gee, way to make me feel bad.... :D

they all ran chinamens, but i didnt have a camera

Ah..... yeah, I thought I'd read that Josh, Garrett, Kiefer and a few others were going..... was just weird to see 'em all standing around in the Chinaman's pics and none of their rigs in the background, or staged behind yours.....

Looks like it was a killer day...... :thumbup:

cojeeps has a trip report going. kiefers FB has a TON of pics up. i was in the back of the pack so they were all ahead of me.
they all ran. kiefer was eating it up, he almost had double whammy....

the Merc did great. Garrett was, well, Garrett :D and the other rigs, well, ya.

was a killer day for sure

Looks like fun. Jealous of all the wheelin you have been doing. I get to be stuck at work for at least 5 more weeks.

ya im trying to go all out this year. run as much and as hard as i can. been doing a lot of talking now time to do some walking ya know...

Back