• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff FS

Mr.Shrek

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a few things for sale:
HP Dana 30: $50 (Bare no brakes, no nothing, just housing and the knuckles. Might even have a set of 3.55 gears to give ya)

WJ Knuckles, calipers, one caliper bracket, and drag link. $175

HTC Touch pro with desk top charging base and extra battery. Have all original packing material and holster. $50

Blackberry Curve with all original packaging. $50

Will also make trades for subs, amps, or rc crawler.

I would like the HTC. Is it ATT or Sprint or what? Let me know what shipping will be and I can paypal you or send you a check.

I have ATT but Im sure that I can jailbreak/have it jailbroken if its someting other than att.

I would like the HTC. Is it ATT or Sprint or what? Let me know what shipping will be and I can paypal you or send you a check.

I have ATT but Im sure that I can jailbreak/have it jailbroken if its someting other than att.
if its sprint the only phone that would work would be a verizon phone. as they use CDMA and ATT does not

Lol, Im not sure which ones they were... I don't think they were Akebonos. I know a guy who is looking for a set. I'll let him know about it for you Glenn.

Back