• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pic's of My XJ (jeep2500 :wish: LOL)

Bville99gt

NAXJA Forum User
Well after some long tim I finally post the pictures I know, I know sorry about that guys is just that I had been working....Well here they are

20p8u87.jpg

6r3uh2.jpg

qno3kh.jpg

2czf4hg.jpg

The rear hatch was cut and mold to side of the truck so that it woudn't look so plain..
2iuf3md.jpg

This had to be extended a bit so that the flares will look good
2pq9d9j.jpg

Here you can see where the old side ends and then the new one begins
e9ety0.jpg

Hmmm...I think I like it. At first I didn't but I think I do. It's almost like a mix between the XJ and the WJ front end. Looks clean though for sure!

ok so it looks sexy as hell in red. :D

how did you get the bumper to work? Did you build your own brackets for it or something? and did you modify the old flare brackets or make news ones?

That doesnt look so bad afterall!

Meh.... I'll agree he pulled it off great but I can't see myself putting chinese made parts on the front of my Rig! You honestly did a great job Bville but its just not my cup o tea! :cheers:

if they had kept making the XJ...thats what the next version would look like...that thing is amazing. great work!

Yes that is true but we would have gotten parts from the US or canada instead of CHIIIIIIIIIIIINA! :looney: I used to think they were completely horrendous but the look is growing on me! I wanna see one with a winch bumper!

Yes that is true but we would have gotten parts from the US or canada instead of CHIIIIIIIIIIIINA! :looney: I used to think they were completely horrendous but the look is growing on me! I wanna see one with a winch bumper!

my winch bumper just came via ups. Ill be installing it tonight. I have yet to see the jeep 2500 with a winch bumper so this should be exciting! ill send ya pix as well

my winch bumper just came via ups. Ill be installing it tonight. I have yet to see the jeep 2500 with a winch bumper so this should be exciting! ill send ya pix as well

Its about time, you cut your fenders yet? When do I get my bumper? :laugh:

Well to fit the bumper I used a new original front bumper and installed the plastic jeep 2500 bumpers on top of that because I need it to make sure I had something to protect my chassis in case of a crash...

Its about time, you cut your fenders yet? When do I get my bumper? :laugh:

i know right? na i havent trimmed them yet, will do tomorrow though. And did you want the stock green bumper? its yours. You should come help me install the winch and bumper tomorrow.You get off at 5 ya? text me.

Well to fit the bumper I used a new original front bumper and installed the plastic jeep 2500 bumpers on top of that because I need it to make sure I had something to protect my chassis in case of a crash...

the problem i was running into with that was the header panel and bumper didnt want to cooperate. bumper sat too high.

i know right? na i havent trimmed them yet, will do tomorrow though. And did you want the stock green bumper? its yours. You should come help me install the winch and bumper tomorrow.You get off at 5 ya? text me.

the problem i was running into with that was the header panel and bumper didnt want to cooperate. bumper sat too high.

I'll see if I can take some pictures from under the truck to help you out...

Back