• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wooooohooooooooo

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
HUGE thanks to Billy and Chad, got my shocks in today!!
IM001188.jpg

now i just have to decide who gets to sit in the patented "Chad Hot Seat" :D

IM001190.jpg

thanks Billy, and tell Kim thanks for the sandwiches!

im glad it got done..... somehow ;)

woo!!
-G

sexy!!! can i have them?

Sick sick sick!! Dammit grimm, you beat me to it, going through the rear!! (Wait, that doesn't sound right).

How does it ride...where are the air bumps???

Nice!

Cool. So Billy was able to figure how to keep the rear seat intact?

Cool Grimm way better set up then what I have, I already tore my right side off out lol, Damm Billy wish I knew about you sooner

whats up with your dash? i noticed its less than complete, any big changes coming?

Looks Good Grimm.... Hope you can get the shocks charged soon... Unlike everyone else I don't hate you for doing this.. It showed me a couple flaws in my design... Thanks Billy...

Hahahaha, Dude, mental note, keep chad away when we do my rear hoops!

plans are to gusset the mounts, we all realize it needs to have a second mounting plane on the outer edge, just ran out of time. hooping the rear and keeping the rear seat intact is alot harder than it sounds. it should be fine as is for now just street driving.

the air bumps are not in yet, again ran out of time.... and yes they are outside the unibody rails. rode SO much better on the way home its incredible... when the old shocks came off you could push em flat with your pinky finger, one of them had all kinds of heat marks on the shaft lol... totally junk.

sometime in the next few weeks i will head back up to Billy's place and have him put his thinkin cap on and come up with a 2nd shear mount for the outside of the shock. as it is now, there is a sleeve welded into the tube that the bolt passes through. should be good enough for now.

gawd damn it rides nice :D :D :D a little more exhaust noise now tho, with holes in the floor lol.

Could you have moved the legs outward and made them a little taller to mount the shouck under the leg?

Back