• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Biggest Internet Ownage of The Year

WOW...

PWND is right. thats pretty damn funny right there.

14 pages and still going, some people just never learn.

ECKSJAY said:
I'm impatient and Page 1 was full of n00bz...so what's the shortened version?

Dude says he won the money for his NSX by gambling online, tries to pimp an online gambling site that he owns, dudes call him on it, he acts like a retard, NSXprime guys find out he's a registered sex offender and post all his info...

prawned X eleventy billion...

Megawatt said:
All the traffic might have crashed their server. The sight won't come up right now.

I was trying to load page 12 when it crashed...

It has made my boring day at work a little more tollerable. :D

I especially liked the picture of the "Free Candy" van...LOL :thumbup:

===

Dam im too late to see it! Server crashed on me

racer32 said:
Dude says he won the money for his NSX by gambling online, tries to pimp an online gambling site that he owns, dudes call him on it, he acts like a retard, NSXprime guys find out he's a registered sex offender and post all his info...

prawned X eleventy billion...

Oh, I thought someone posted pics of his house and shit on his hood or something...

:speepin:

NSXPrime is back up, I've gotten at least 2 pages to load. Oops, just got a "server too busy error." The thread has doubled since yesterday.

Holy cow....... Nicky is some piece of work.

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later

bummer... no looksie for me...

Anybody remember or have the link to the subaru forum with the kid street racing and crashing into a house?

it even included aerial views and clever animations...

a classic.

ahhh yes... I remember now... Panache and how he wrecked 3 times in 2 months and it was the car's fault every time...

an expedition pulled in front of him...

he hit a rain puddle at 12mph and the turbo spooled...

and how getting airborne threw him into a house...

rexicdent.gif

:D

they're still down.
Here's their latest message:

===
I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain!

The site is currently overloaded with traffic, so your session is being denied in an attempt to keep 'er from crashing entirely. The site can handle about 1,300 sessions at a time right now. Unfortunately you are not one of those 1,300, so please try again later.* Better luck next time!

In the meantime, maybe you could play some online poker... I hear it's a great way to win a lot of money.

* Please Note: "Try again later" does not mean "sit there mashing the 'reload' button 50 times a second" because if everyone does that, it' s just going to take that much longer for the load on the server to ease up.

====

They weren't setup for that much traffic.

Back