• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift/Long arms finally done!!!!!!!!!!

RCP Phx

NAXJA Forum User
Went for the maiden voyage a little bit ago.The ride isnt as stiff as I thought it would be,have only done "road" testing so far.Its got excellent road manners so far,I feel very comfortable about cutting off my Lca bottom brackets now!

Last edited:
picture.GIF

Yeah, I got a whole roll of pics to drop off tomorrow.Im giong to try to p/u the digital from work for some completed shots.Ary has promised to host some pics and I'd like to do a write-up for NAXJA on this!!!!!It has been a real interesting project,but I'm feeling real good about the rewards!I'm not done with the mods to the design of the crossmember yet but at least its runnin.

Hey now!!!!!!!!!!I appreciated "your'e" write-up more than anything in making this happen.It really helped,Ron

Last edited:
Can't wait to check them out as i have a Virgin Unmofidied Jeep on the way this weekend...... Let the cutting and welding Begin!!!

Back