NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Land Use / Off Topic and other Forums > Non-Tech / Off Topic
Register FAQ Users List Calendar Mark Forums Read
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Donate Bylaws Store Members Chat E-Mail

Non-Tech / Off Topic The popular Non-Tech Forum. NO SPAM at all. Period.

Old April 24th, 2004, 19:15
NAXJA Forum User

CO Guys

Hey guys! I've got a couple of questions. First I'm graduating from Purdue Univ. in a couple of weeks with an electrical engineering degree, and was wondering perhaps if anyone had any job leads. Colorado Springs, Loveland, Boulder, or Ft. Collins areas preferred.

For the northern CO guys, I'm going on a nice long 2 week vacation the day after graduation. I'm staying in a family cabin in Poudre Canyon couple miles past Glen Echo. I've been on 4x4trails.net looking for some trails in that area. I'm runnin' 31" BFG KM's, 4.5" of lift, and open diffs. I'm also looking for something with a scenic view for the wife because she likes photography. Have to satisfy everyone right. Anways, I've found crystal mountain, ballard rd., old flowers rd, seven mile, estes area, green ridge trail, and a trail that goes to white pine mtn. Which of these could I possibly do and which are open in the beginning to middle of may. I assuming that green ridge will still probably have snow on it. Keep in mind that I don't have very much experience wheeling because I'm just getting into it, but I know my limits and wheel smart.

Thanks