• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep Cherokee Stolen

bkkrehbiel

NAXJA Forum User
My jeep was stolen tonight (8pm or so) from the highlands in Denver. Near i70 and federal. It is a navy blue 2001 Cherokee with a 2" lift and the wrangler Rubicon wheels. Let me know if anyone sees it. Thank you

Cross-posted on a couple different forums...

Good news. My jeep was successfully recovered by Denver police. Other than a broken window and ignition and being dirty and smoked in it appears to be ok. Thanks everyone for looking out for it.

Brian

It was stolen from the Highlands ranch area? My best friend lives there... not what I'd was a high crime area. :eek: glad you got it back.

Umm, no. Highlands is a neighborhood in North Denver. KelticTJ lives in the Sunnyside neighborhood and has had problems. I know a couple people in West Highland who have had problems. Fortunately, (or not) Denver Police Department seems to be fairly active in these areas.

Highlandmap1.gif

Brian, I'm glad you got your ride back!

Back