• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May ROTM Submission thread

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
This months theme is a little different. We wanna see your Tow rig and jeep. That doesn't mean post a picture of your uhaul box truck with a note that says my jeep is inside!

Alright guys, lets make this one interesting!

Flores

Rules:

Must be an XJ/MJ based vehicle being towed.
Submissions must be placed in the official ROTM submission thread.
Red letter names only.
First 5 submissions will be voted on.
One or two pictures. Pics must be hosted by the submitter, and sized properly for forum viewing.
NOTE: High resolution versions of the winning rig's pictures submitted must be provided. The original picture file MUST be provided upon winning ROTM, no re-sized or altered pictures will be allowed.
Pictures must be recently taken, maximum of 1 year old allowed.
No copyrighted photos will be allowed. Photo credits and compensation for their use will NOT be provided.
Winning rig must provide permission to use the pictures as sees fit. If you are not the owner/photographer of the picture, their permission must be available in writing (via PM ok). FAILURE TO TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF ROTM TITLE!
Winning rigs will be ineligible for the remainder of the calendar year.
Winner will be featured on the front page of

Only one picture will be selected for the forum front page and calendar, but an additional one can be used to showcase your rig for voting.

Here's my junk.

97 F250 PSD. Has a TS 6 position programmer with PHP tunes, 5" exhaust, and a 6637 Filter.

This was two years ago on Drummond Island. Truck changed a bit the past month. I did I complete suspension and axle swap from a 06 F250 (second pic is a couple days ago).

7148d44fc00b04b9fa12dc651b5198e9.jpg

Here's my tow rig and....... half a jeep.......Acceptable? :D

IMG_20130601_181420_604_zps8aa02569.jpg

Tow rig: '11 Dodge Cummins 3500 Laramie.

IMG_20140419_145745248_zpsyzegkxi7.jpg

Here it is hauling one of my jeeps...... and then some....

IMG_20120218_163812.jpg

Back