• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep part out, lots of parts!

DualPurposeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
alright so i decided to part my jeep out, here's a list of all the parts and prices

deaver coils #CS09 (brand new) $240

deaver leafs #G9 with jks shackles (new just used for mock up) $550

spectre cold air intake (new) $125

foa 2.5" bumps with cans (new) $275

ruffstuff 7/8" heim steering kit (new) $225

ruffstuffs track bar without brackets $125

Autometer Pro Comp gauges, tach, speedo, volts, water, fuel, oil, and trans $350 for the set

cherokee chassis caged out of 1.75" .120 wall mild steel with 1" .120 wall gussets (modified t&j cage kit) with hd offroad engineering mid stiffeners and home made front frame plates and jks steering box brace. comes with 4.0 (ran fine before just needs some wiring done) and AW4 trans and PORC SYE $700 OBO

aluminum rims 5 on 5.5 with or without 35 bfg baja t/a's they have a slow leak last about 3 or 4 days $300

HP dana 44 (may be spoken for)

custom 3 link with misc. ruffstuff brackets, home made brackets made out with 2" .250 wall lowers that are 24" long and a 1.75 .120 wall upper thats 27" long $200

if interested give me a call or text at 951-813-8238 i have pictures of pretty much everything just let me know what you wanna see, i may add more stuff as i find it

Very interested in the d44 let me know if it becomes available.

will do

What diameter and width are the wheels?

there 15" rims i'm not sure on the width but when i get a chance i'll measure them

What length/lift are the coils?

John if they're the matching set to the G09 leafs they're 5.5" progressive rate coils

ya there the the 5.5" coils i can measure the extended length of them if you want?

Interested in the deavers, I live in Escondido, think you'll be down sometime in the next few weeks or before the end of March? Maybe meet you half way if not? Or slap a UPS label on them?

ok, so far the sales pending on the leafs and coils, the tires and the dana 44 all other parts are still available including the aluminum rims just no tires

I'm interested in the 44 as well, lmk.

some pictures

the ruffstuffs steering kit

autometer gauges

i also have a 31 spline spool for a ford 9" brand new $120 obo

stock rear seat $50 obo

uni air intake it fits a 3" intake tube $40

the leafs and coils are sold

here's a list of parts still available

spectre cold air intake (new) $125

ruffstuff 7/8" heim steering kit (new) $225

ruffstuffs track bar without brackets $125

Autometer Pro Comp gauges, tach, speedo, volts, water, fuel, oil, and trans $350 for the set

cherokee chassis caged out of 1.75" .120 wall mild steel with 1" .120 wall gussets (modified t&j cage kit) with hd offroad engineering mid stiffeners and home made front frame plates and jks steering box brace. comes with 4.0 (ran fine before just needs some wiring done) and AW4 trans and PORC SYE $700 OBO

4 aluminum 15" rims 5 on 5.5 $250 i have to measure the backspacing and width when i get a chance. the tires are off the rims now

Back