• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeepspeed project/parts

chris_amrein

NAXJA Forum User
1993 Jeep Cherokee 2 door Jeepspeed project. Really good quality fabrication. I'd like to sell complete but I will part out. I can be reached at 714-292-5010. Here's a link to my Craigslist ad:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3505904267.html

Fenders, bumpstops and shocks are sold. Sale includes the following (with individual part-out prices included):

• 1993 Jeep Cherokee 2 door body, rollcage, and quality internal sheet metal work $2000
• Stock 4.0 motor with Gibson header $300
• Currie motor mounts with fabricated frame and engine mounts $200
• Trussed Samurai/Dana 30 front axle (not finished) $200
• Trussed 2wd beam $300
• Trussed Ford 9 inch housing with 35 spline axles, new u-bolts, plates and 6.30 gears (no 3rd member or brakes) $300
• CV driveshaft front $50
• Fabtech upper/lower link arms w/ drop brackets $200
• Crow window nets with quick release mounts $50
• Misc bumpers, stock parts, small parts and hardware $???
• 22 Gallon fuel cell with filler, external pump, fuel lines and filter $250

Thanks, Chris

Sorry somehow I left out that I'd take $3000 for everything listed here. This project isn't for everyone but for the right buyer it is a killer deal for all the time, materials and skill that brought it to where it is now.

Control arms adjustable? If not what are the lengths

I take the fuel cell, pm me your PayPal or a good place and to to meet up. I called you on it a few months ago. But you said you had a buyer for everything and never got back to me.

Control arms are fixed. Not sure on lengths but I can measure this weekend.
Let me know please. What was the lift height for this? And what brand are the control arm drop brackets?

Back