• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CRAPPY SELLERS and BAD BUSINESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsj-earl

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry about this rant, but I have never had such bad dealings with sellers as I have had here on NAXJA. Latest deal to go south was for a set of control arms. They were listed, I made an offer, seller countered, I accepted, payment arrangements were made. Just got a PM that he sold them to somkebody else. WTF!!! :explosion

That is just BAD business as far as I am concenred and that is something that I would never do once a deal is made, but maybe I am in the minority here.

Payment arrangements? Just shoot him paypal, and be done with it. When I sell a product, cash wins every time.
If you are not on the paypal bandwagon yet, I suggest you do. Instant payments for goods or services, with instant gratification.

Paypal was the arrangement via gift mode so there were no fees (sellers request). I am on several Jeep forums and never had deals go south on my like here on this one.

Well according to some people, I am wrong in thinking that a deal is a deal.......

I think it's a courtesy but not unseen to have the first person to show up with cash take it.

This same seller traded me a transfer case and didn't tell me it still had oil in it, and I picked it up the wrong way and some dripped out and landed on my sock and stained it. What a jerk!

You've got to be ****ing kidding me here 'Earl'. Bitching in my for sale thread wasn't enough, you had to start a new thread about it? I tried to be polite before, but this is ****ing ridiculous. Do you seriously have nothing better to do than be a ****ing internet drama queen? I've been buying and selling shit on NAXJA for a while, and on other sites for longer and never had someone bitch and moan like this because they lost out on a deal. First come, first serve, that's the way the world works. Stop trying to act like some holier than thou douchebag talking about your 'word', I don't know you from a hole in the wall so your word isn't shit to me. For ****s sake some people are the whiniest little bitches when they don't get what they want.

Chris, I'll buy you a a new sock. Just one though, the other one didn't get stained.:laugh3:

Guy sounds like a real douche

Seriously though, IMO he didnt screw you out of anything. Like others have said Cash > Paypal. First come first serve

CTeunuch kicked my dog one time.....

So you paid him and then he sold to someone else? ........

No he did not do that.

And I only bitch when I have something legitimate to bitch about. At this point in time, I am done. I got my point across and I have moved on. You will hear no more from me about this topic. I need to go get my XJ ready for a trail ride tomorrow.

What was the length of time between making the deal and them being sold to someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back