• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno, May run: May 17th-20th

Alboy97XJ

Nevada Raisins
NAXJA Member
What dates in may work best for people that wanna come up and wheel reno? How many days?

Re: reno may run?

im down for one of the last 2 weekends as well. i liked last time where we drove up after work on a thurs and stayed in circus circus downtown(30$ a night is nice) that way we could wheel friday and go out thurs night ...

thats my first choice.
thurs after work. or do friday . i guess whatever more guys can do.

Ok so come out Thursday and go home Sunday?

I would be interested in this. I could probably do 19-20 or 26-27 (last two weekends).
Billy

X2 i want to see that rig.. :eyes:

how about memorial day weekend? Many will have that monday off so we won't need to take a full two days off prior to the start of the weekend. Like a friday afternoon-monday...

Nice avatar joe, got flash around your new bling right...?

how about memorial day weekend? Many will have that monday off so we won't need to take a full two days off prior to the start of the weekend. Like a friday afternoon-monday...

Nice avatar joe, got flash around your new bling right...?

memorial day weekend is where everybody goes out to moonrocks since all the trails are closed. Last year it was a party out there! :dunno:

memorial day weekend is where everybody goes out to moonrocks since all the trails are closed. Last year it was a party out there! :dunno:

Trails are closed? :huh:

We had a blast last time we went to moonrocks. Thanks mostly to the locals showing us around....Would have been nicer without mid 20 deg. Weather at night tho
Camping at moonrocks would be a good home base then drive out to some of the other local trails. Bronco canyon is on my list for this summer.

I think the out of town group will stay downtown once again so they can party.... Lol... I think john said rooms where like 30 bucks a night!!!

Back