NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Events > Past NAXJA Events > PAST NAXJA EVENTS > 2003 20th Anniversary Celebration! Moab, Utah
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

2003 20th Anniversary Celebration! Moab, Utah Come join NAXJA at the 20th Anniversary Celebration of the XJ. Moab, Utah. October 2003

Old September 16th, 2003, 17:06
NAXJA Member #144

I need a ride too.

My XJ won't be making it this year (funds, lack of trailor) but I will be. Unless I can "borrow" my moms exploder, I will need a ride out there....and back please :p. I can help with gas/lodging. Let me know. BTW, I live in Columbia MO, where I-70 and Hwy 63 meet (mile marker 127ish). Thank You.

P.S. Eagle, give me a ring.
Old September 16th, 2003, 19:27
Curmudgeon

Man, I am gonna have to throw the "It's a Jeep Thing you wouldn't understand" cutouts in da XJ just in case you end up with the Exploder!

"Jeeps are Cherokees. All other models are wannabes." Deb. K.
Old September 17th, 2003, 03:01
NAXJA Member

Jay, what day are you wanting to go? I am hoping to drive out with OneTon and that group. I think that would be the afternoon of the 3rd. I will be leaving Moab on the morning of the 11th. If this is any help let me know. Jim
Old September 17th, 2003, 08:39
PostMaster General

Bring the exploder I always wanted to see one on a trail (or at least at the trail entrance ....
And if anything Beezil is bringing the body shop tools for hagen, so we can deal with any dings on the expldoer as well
Old September 17th, 2003, 17:13
NAXJA Member # 13

I know where there's a sand dune that we can film TBlazer airing out the Explorer........