• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moderately Built 01 XJ FS. 5500 OBO.

iant333

NAXJA Forum User
Putting this up for sale again. To be honest im getting a little bored with wheeling in general and I kinda want to move onto something else.

This is what it is:

It's a 2001 with 84kmi on it now, I'm extremely anal about maintenance, I change out a fluid basically as soon as it starts to discolor and I always buy the best you can. Oil changed every 3-5kmi with Mobil1 0W-30 and everything else gets changed about even with the manuals service schedule. Tire's are fairly new, about 60-80% tread with one being brand new, comes with a full size BFG AT spare.

Paint is brand new and the vehicle has ZERO rust. Body is kinda clean but it has it's fair share of minor dents and scratches but nothing too major, basically it looks like a jeep that has been wheeled it's fair share.

Mods and Stuff

Suspension:
3 inch lift, RC Coils, Albany Spring custom leaves, Teraflex 1.5 Shackle
8" Bilstein 5150's up front, 8" RC Nitro 9000's out back
Rusty's LCA's

Tire/Axle:
33x12.50 Cooper STT's on Procomp soft8's
High pinion D30 w/ Motive 4.56's, ZJ V8 Steering, 760 Joints
Chrysler 8.25 w/ Motive 4.56's, Aussie Locker, ZJ Disks, Ruffstuff cover
PORC SYE w/ XJ front driveshaft.

Armor/Bumpers:
Tomken gas tank skid
T&T belly skid
Homemade LCA skids
Warrior Products front bumper
JCR Stage 1 rear bumper and JCR high and low corner guards

Engine:
Flowmaster 40 and full 2.50 stainless steel exhaust
60mm Throttle Body
K&N FIPK

Cool Stuff:
Bedlined Floors w/ carpet in the cargo area
2x2 box steel rockers
Custom "Posche Red" paint
JBL Speakers and a Sony Xplod stereo
Krylon smoked taillights

IMG_0054.jpg

58364_429302720221_547280221_5217984_1957372_n.jpg

Asking 5,500 OBO. Make an offer, worst I can say is no, I don't have too much wiggle room on price but I will work with you.

Don't ask about trades unless it is for a Manual Subaru WRX coupe or i'll think about a couple similar cars but that's about it.

I guess i'll settle for 4 door, I didn't know. I don't want to get too into looking before I get rid of this but I just decided I want a WRX.

Good deal for a nice low mileage XJ. Good luck.

Nice looking rig! I vacationed in the Thousand Islands last summer and was on Adirondack's site looking to do a little trailrunning while up there, it just never panned out.
Rich

4500. That is the same as the book value for a stock one. I.E You are getting all the mods for free.

Back