• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SYE/ CV Driveshaft.

beckXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well, now that I've finally got the money, I'm going to finally buy these things for my '96 with the np231 and 3" lift. Anybody have a link to where I could get some sort of combo deal on these together so I don't have to buy from two seperate places? Also, how do I measure for the new shaft? How difficult of an install is this? What tools are needed to do this? Anybody have a link to a good write-up of this install? How much, on average, would a shop charge to install one? If you have any info about this procedure I would LOVE to know about it.

P.S. I searched and I couldn't find anything about how to measure for the length of the shaft, just stuff about "I'm getting vibrations" and "I just installed an SYE/driveshaft, no more vibes."

Last edited:
Tom Woods will do a package deal. Website explains measurements, or they will walk you through it on the phone. Entire package on your doorstep in 3-5 days, approx $500, install approx $300.

A world of difference, prepare to hear all the other things going bad.

Back