• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ride in Monteagle, TN May 10th, 11th

Carpenter

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone interested in riding that weekend? I'll definitely be there, not sure what the ride will be like though. I guess it will all depend on who shows up and what you want to ride.

Anyone, anyone? Bueller, Bueller? Surely someone wants to ride somewhere different. I'm starting to feel like I'm on JU with all the Uwharrie threads, come on down to Monteagle. I'll make sure we have a good ride.

Can't make it. I promised the wife after the show this weekend I'd dedicate a couple of weekends for HI projects to be finished/started. Probably won't be 'wheelin' anymore until the end of May :(

Hey guys and gals, I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to make it to NACFEST cuz I'm finding a few more things wrong with the ol' girl and won't have enough fuel money to make it clear over there. What do you folks say about 1st weekend in June? I've been wanting to check this area out pretty badly. What's the camping situation like down there? More specifically, can we bring the folk's 40' motorhome and be able to park it somewhere?

Sean

Are you just going to stay down here till Tellico

LOL

Wouldn't that be nice :) I think I'd have a pile of broken parts as big as my heep by the time Tellico rolls around.

Sean

how far is Monteagle from charlotte, nc

Back