• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MeanLemons battery cables

XJwonders

Huh, what?
Howdy everybody. My name is Neal & im glad to be a part of this club/forum.
Everybody have been telling me to sponsor the club and I was more than happy to oblige. So here I am.

I make and sell battery cables for the XJ/MJ/ZJ platform for few years. I started out making my own for the jeep and then my friends saw it & wanted them too. Eventually it caught on.

I use cables in #4 and #2 gauge flavors. I also do custom lengths/changes at request.

You are most welcome to check the website out; www.meanlemons.com.

Battery cables is not the only thing I make. I'm also currently R & D a couple more products.

Thank you for your time,
Neal

Congrats on the blue letters! :thumbup:

Best of luck with your venture! :cheers:

Awesome quality stuff. Even did a custom end to fit the two prong EDC connection for my Comanche. Glad to see you over here!

I can vouch for these cables.

I've yet to install them (the XJ their going in is currently not rolling), but what I got is quality.

I got the 2 gauge, and as anal retentive as I am about things (was planning on doing my own), these fit the bill nicely.

Do your kits come with battery terminal ends?

4AWG battery cables with fuse holder $130 shipped

2AWG battery cables with fuse holder. $170 shipped

In order to remain competitive, Military style terminals are included and is now standard with my kits.

I also do custom lengths upon request. That includes but not limited to; winch cables, boats, snow plows, trucks, classic cars, Japanese fart-cans, etc.

If you don't want fuseholders or terminals, please let me know so I can adjust the prices accordingly.

One small change I made is now using red heat shrink wrap on red cables instead of black so it would look cleaner. I also now use heat activated adhesive lined heat shrink tubing. To ensure absolutely no chances of corrosion.

As of 12/10/2016 I decided I ll make another change to my pricing options; I ll give 10 percent military discount for all those who are currently serving. The discount will still always apply at any time, even if there's already other promotional discounts at the time of the order.

I also can be reached at [email protected] for any questions/comments, in addition to PM's here on the forum.

I ll post up pictures of my work when I figure it out

a8eXEj-1I

a8eXEj-1v
[/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
Awesome quality stuff. Even did a custom end to fit the two prong EDC connection for my Comanche. Glad to see you over here!
Is that an HO thing or all MJ's?

I have these on the list for summer upgrades when the summer DD goes back into service and I pull the xj off the road till next winter.

Can someone post a pic of this. I'm not familiar with what this is. I have a 92 mj too

ok, thanks

Back