• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR offroad's good customer service.

JRW7072009

NAXJA Forum User
I just got off the phone with JCR Offroad and I have to say they have some good customer service.

I ordered there stage 3 rock sliders to work with my RE LA kit and they built them as there standard set instead. I called them and talk to them yesterday and they had me send them pics with measurements, I just got off the phone with them and they were very helpful and told my they did make a mistake.

They offered to ship them back on there dime and fix them, give me a refund, or a gift card. I am buying a front and rear bumper from them here in the next few weeks so I opted to take the gift card, I am going to fix the sliders at work.

I talked to Eric and Daryl and both were very cool and helpful. Thanks JCR Offroad.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Well....the last bumper I bought from them took a couple of months and I only received a partial order. I just HOPE they ship it soon. I've got wheeling to do.

Back