• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RRC roll call/who's who thread

Welcome! How far are you from Byrds Adventure park. I love wheeling in AR. Have done the overland rally 3 time s. Actually just spent last night at Whire Oak Lake St park. In east Tx for tonight :)

wish I had seen this when you came through. could've met up for some wheeling and a beer. Were you passing through or in the area for a while?

Those AR trails sound awesome!

Last edited:
you DFW guys need to come out to Barnwell in Gilmer. Let's get a ride setup!!

I'll bring brisket and ribs for everyone. along with some kegged beer I made. who's in ? let's setup a ride!!

Nope just passing through on a trip back from NC and TN the Appalachian Rendezvous a meetup of some camping guys from around the East.

I like Expo as much as crawling ;)

Welcome:cheers:

Hey everyone, my name is Ron.
I am in Garland and have a 96 XJ. Former police Jeep. Getting ready to install a RE 3.5 inch super ride lift with some MT ATZ 31" tires. This is my second XJ and I call it the Mountain Goat. It has been to Canyon Lands a couple of times. Once around the White Rim Trail, and once to the Needles over Elephant Hill. Been a long time lurker since 2001 when I got my first XJ. You guys are a great wealth of information. Look forward to seeing you all around sometime.

Nice too some new signs of life in the RRC here. And some recent new red letter members. Things have been way too quite around here lately. I think Facebook is taking its toll :tears: on Naxja

Nice too some new signs of life in the RRC here. And some recent new red letter members. Things have been way too quite around here lately. I think Facebook is taking its toll :tears: on Naxja

Forums in general seem to be declining. I honestly would never go to social media to figure out something about my jeep, but I seem to be in the minority on that.

Great to see RRC make a come back! looking forward to meeting you guys and wheeling the park!

Hello from Dickinson, Tx. I've kind of been a lurker here, but decided to become a paying member. My dad had bought a used 2001 2wd Cherokee year's ago. After he couldn't drive anymore and i lost my 08' JKU in a divorce he decided to donate to me. Also since i have owned two other 4x4 XJ's previously, i'm pretty familiar with them. Installed lift kit first. Last year i found a part's 99, 4x4, tranny/242 combo and threw in the extra $100 for the front HP30. Swapped to 4x4 last year. Bad rear driveline vibes. So XJ been parked for month's while getting part's together. I finally bought a beefed up wide chain with SYE 231. Not installed yet. Then need new rear drive shaft. Current XJ stat's. White Classic XJ, Rebuilt 4.0, Bank's manifold, Magnaflow y-pipe, 4-hole injector's, MetalCloak 31/2" front spring's, Aluminum adj.upper/lower control arm's, rear spring's from Iron Rock offroad, shackle relocation bracket, cut front fender's, rear folded, rear JCR cut/folded Vanguard bumper/tire carrier combo (in a way i was kinda pissed because after i installed, a few month's later, they came out with the current design. Had I known i might have waited. Ehhh such is business i guess pushing out the old stock). 4.56 gears, rear Detroit Truetrac, Ruffstuff cover's. Front Vanco big brake kit. I've wheeled at Spring Creek Offroad/North Houston(shutdown), ShilohRidge/Alto(shutdown), GeneralSam's/Huntsville, HiddenFall's/MarbleFall's. You know how life is with to many iron's in the fire. I'm hopeing to get the XJ up and running in the next three month's. Look forward to meeting up with the RRC somewhere to ride or chill. I've got a Clayton kit for sale in the for sale section. Good deal, i think. I'm going a different way and i have different stiffy's i'm installing. Check it out. Need it gone.

My son and I live north and south of you.

Greetings!

So I take it your Lurker days are over now?

LOL

Hello from Dickinson, Tx. I've kind of been a lurker here, but decided to become a paying member. My dad had bought a used 2001 2wd Cherokee year's ago. After he couldn't drive anymore and i lost my 08' JKU in a divorce he decided to donate to me. Also since i have owned two other 4x4 XJ's previously, i'm pretty familiar with them. Installed lift kit first. Last year i found a part's 99, 4x4, tranny/242 combo and threw in the extra $100 for the front HP30. Swapped to 4x4 last year. Bad rear driveline vibes. So XJ been parked for month's while getting part's together. I finally bought a beefed up wide chain with SYE 231. Not installed yet. Then need new rear drive shaft. Current XJ stat's. White Classic XJ, Rebuilt 4.0, Bank's manifold, Magnaflow y-pipe, 4-hole injector's, MetalCloak 31/2" front spring's, Aluminum adj.upper/lower control arm's, rear spring's from Iron Rock offroad, shackle relocation bracket, cut front fender's, rear folded, rear JCR cut/folded Vanguard bumper/tire carrier combo (in a way i was kinda pissed because after i installed, a few month's later, they came out with the current design. Had I known i might have waited. Ehhh such is business i guess pushing out the old stock). 4.56 gears, rear Detroit Truetrac, Ruffstuff cover's. Front Vanco big brake kit. I've wheeled at Spring Creek Offroad/North Houston(shutdown), ShilohRidge/Alto(shutdown), GeneralSam's/Huntsville, HiddenFall's/MarbleFall's. You know how life is with to many iron's in the fire. I'm hopeing to get the XJ up and running in the next three month's. Look forward to meeting up with the RRC somewhere to ride or chill. I've got a Clayton kit for sale in the for sale section. Good deal, i think. I'm going a different way and i have different stiffy's i'm installing. Check it out. Need it gone.

So who all is actually still here, lurkers included???

Roll call time, LOL.

What up Ecomike. Me and my girl actually B.O.I. Galveston, TX. I-45 deadend's at the seawall. That's far South..lol Back in the early 90's i had a Renix 90' XJ, 2door, 5spd. I wish i never would have sold that Cherokee. 3inch lift, Centerforce2 clutch. Rubber flooring instead of carpet. I use to roll around Spring Creek in that. I've had 60 people look at my lift kit for sale post. Can't believe know one biting. I'm thinking it's a pretty good deal.

Last edited:
"B.O.I."
????

You are listed as being in Dickenson on the location tab in your posts???

What up Ecomike. Me and my girl actually B.O.I. Galveston, TX. I-45 deadend's at the seawall. That's far South..lol Back in the early 90's i had a Renix 90' XJ, 2door, 5spd. I wish i never would have sold that Cherokee. 3inch lift, Centerforce2 clutch. Rubber flooring instead of carpet. I use to roll around Spring Creek in that. I've had 60 people look at my lift kit for sale post. Can't believe know one biting. I'm thinking it's a pretty good deal.

Back