• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Collective spare parts- uncommon spares to bring

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
So, we do not all need a steering box or tire changer or something crazy like that in addition to our normal spare parts, but I think collectively it would not be a bad idea if we could have at least one or two of each rare item with us- thoughts on this ?

Does anyone want to sign up for something ?

Things I was thinking about:

Steering Box and box bolts?

On board welder and a good mask ?
- I have my setup to do stick if we want to count this

One LCA and one UCA ?

trackbar?

Jack stand

floor jack (usually just have high lifts or bottle jacks )

valve stems?

good tire iron
- I might be able to bring this

Does anyone have a better than normal Med Kit?

We always end up working on someones rig no matter how hard we prep....

Actually, thats all i can think of. anyone else have any ideas ?
Im bringing all of my usual spares myself , including driveshafts, brakelines, high lift, bottle jack, impact, grinder, drill, misc steel, hubs, Misc bolts and sensors, and a pitman arm.

I am bringing spare alternator and starter. Gonna bring plenty of Toilet in a Bag KITS for my PETT toilet. I will grab a bunch of valve stems. I have a small welding mask I will bring and more arc rods.

I am bringing spare alternator and starter. Gonna bring plenty of Toilet in a Bag KITS for my PETT toilet. I will grab a bunch of valve stems. I have a small welding mask I will bring and more arc rods.

Awesome !!
Alternator and starter is a great idea. I spaced on those.

Ok I'll bring valve stems steering box floor jack jack stands weld rod and mask.. if we wanna get real crazy I can have Mariah trailer my welder/generator although I've been tearing into that recently too

Lol love you pat

Back