• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I'm workin fri/sat, sun wil consist of building a belly pan for the jeep 40 miles from the jeep, I sure hope my measurements are corect

I'm gonna weld a big dumb piece of 1/4" c channel in front on my stock xmember like everyone else. Except I'm not measuring anything and hope a winch fits behind it one day.

Travis, are you going tomorrow? I can bring the crossmember if you do.

I just want to get stuff done outside and not be inside any longer.

Yessiree, I agree!!!

Travis, are you going tomorrow? I can bring the crossmember if you do.

Not sure to be honest. Want to bring it and worst case just hand it off to Colin? His place is closer, plus he's less of an excuse maker when it comes to randomly hitting up panos :)

Screw all you guys and your fancy plans... I have army reserve drill and we're shooting M4's at the range this weekend... it's going to SUCK!

panos
Common name for males in Greece. Also means "diarrhea" in Russian.
"I was hanging out with Panos the other night."
"I got the worst panos sitting in class today."

via urban dictionary

Thanks?

I don't know if I've ever heard wonderful and hudson, nh in the same sentence...

pretend my jeep had stock tires and no suspension droop.

I wasn't looking at the tires or suspension droop. I was looking at the nose, and the angle of the vehicle in the air. The other guy's nose is pointed more toward the sky.

Panos is a roast beef sandwich shop that kicks every other sandwich shop in the Dick. Located in wonderful hudson nh.
Its ok. Maybe food just doesn't excite me like it does to some people, but I don't get a boner at the mention of Panos like everyone else here does.

That's cuz you have a robot vagina

Its ok. Maybe food just doesn't excite me like it does to some people, but I don't get a boner at the mention of Panos like everyone else here does.

You're also the one who's convincing himself that since he can't do maintenance on a vehicle, his best bet is to sell his two current jeeps to buy one that's 30 years old, because it isn't rusty....to go drive it on a salty beach. You don't get a Panos boner, I don't get a ruinaJtruck boner.

:wstupid:

if you don't get a boner over the mention of Pano's then there's somthing wrong that's just unaceptable

Never had it but despite me being a person who looks like I live for food I don't care where I eat. It's just food. I poop it out the next day anyway.

if you don't get a boner over the mention of Pano's then there's somthing wrong that's just unaceptable

I've never been to a Panos before... so no boner here...

Never had it but despite me being a person who looks like I live for food I don't care where I eat. It's just food. I poop it out the next day anyway.

^ This!

Back