• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Opal lake-01/27/18

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
Im taking a few people up to play with the kiddos on a snow adventure. most of the day will be spent chilling round the fire and letting the kiddos sled and have fun. some exploring will happen, but mostly we want to chill, eat, and play.

Meet up in mill city 10AM @ the Santiam Bait Shop. Roll out by 10:30. Open to all people with 4 wheel drive. please bring your warm clothes and food for the day. Recovery gear and firewood if you have it! We may not be back until dark ish. Easy day in the woods, not to much wheeling as we should be no higher than 4k in elevation for the day. All are welcome, post up or PM me so I can have a head count before rolling out to the staging area.

Thanks! Looking forward to a fun filled day!

Bronze.

Sounds like a wonderful day! If i didnt have other wheeling plans already I'd tag along!

Heay have fun man! would love to see ya but time in the woods is time in the woods right. Im taking a scouting trip tomorrow to check conditions.

stay safe yall!
Bronze.

We are meeting up in Mill City @ the Santiam Bait Shop. Its on the right side just as you come into town. From I5 Head East out of salem on HW22 to stayton. its about 20 (or so miles) and you will come to mill city. you will pass the town of stayton, then the "Ginger Bread House" followed by the "swiss village" restaurants. mill city is just another 5 miles or so. we will be at the bait shop at 10am leaving around 10:30.

:lickout:
Bronze.

Back