• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 Jeep Cherokee pioneer blue parts

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
2WD, 1989 blue Cherkee Pioneer, going to part out what I can on this beast. This is the one that got rear ended and rolled. If there is anything you might be interested in let me know now.

What color is the interior? :)

Mike a friend of mine is looking for a handbrake assembly and cables!!!!

We should be able to handle that. Might take some real labor to get the cables. I will advise. I have a buddy here I am paying $10/hr to pull stuff when I get started. How soon does he need it?

I have yet to sell any of the parts on this beast. I still have it. Most of the dash is 100% dissembled. Radio is gone. Now in the new 89 in Co. Springs, in my daughters new 89. I now have the entire steering column and 1-2 others as spares, I may never need. I was going to pull the engine and put it in my 87 Wagoneer when I thought it was about to self destruct. Turned out all it needed as a 2 cent sheer pin to hold the Dizzy drive gear in place, helical gear on the distributor shaft LOL. All the front end parts are new, but I was afraid to use use them and I already have all new front end parts on all the others. The rear took the big hit. Post up any items you might want folks!!!

I also have a red 1987 Cherokee shell with no engine or transmission, 2WD I need to part out or sell very soon. Its been parked indoors for 10 years now.

Body is flawless. I need to cut back on rental space :(

Back