• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ - Trail rig

Bjorn86

NAXJA Forum User
To speed up my new build, I've decided to let go of my XJ to free up funds. It's got Deaver coils/leaf springs, long arms, 35's, built D30/8.25, hydro assist, etc. The Craigslist ad has all of the details and photos.

I may consider a part out in a month or two, if it doesn't sell.

https://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/d/1999-jeep-cherokee-xj-rock/6514794862.html

Contact me (Chris) via CL or by call/text at 928-814-6533.

Located in Montrose, CO 81401.

Asking price is $5,000

Thanks guys - hopefully it'll go to someone that'll appreciate it/have fun with it. It's taken me places I didn't think I could go, and I've had fun and learned a lot while building it.

Any update on this.

Yep, still have it. Had a couple of offers lower than I’d like, but otherwise not a lot of interest.

I now have plans for Sand Hollow and 21 Road/Billings Canyon in the first half of May, so I’m not in any rush to sell as my YJ build won’t be done by then.

That's not to say that I won't sell it if I get a decent offer - it's still for sale! Just not going to let it go for less than what I have in mind, and not parting it out anytime soon.

Back