• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The JV raffle thread

Captain Ron

NAXJA Forum User
It's that time again! So get your junk ready to go. Even if it's not ready to go by then, everyone knows the drill by now, come on out anyways to hang out or hang out and catch a ride with someone else.

The raffle organization is shaping up, and we'll post an overview as time gets closer. For those folks that want to donate, feel free! You can post here, or if you need more info, send me a PM.

Let the swag roll on. :D

--ron

I'll bring a few things. Tow strap and D ring, plus whatever else I come up with.

i have a military issue axe/shovel/pick tool set thats pretty cool that i could throw in.

Captain Ron said:
It's that time again! So get your junk ready to go. Even if it's not ready to go by then, everyone knows the drill by now, come on out anyways to hang out or hang out and catch a ride with someone else.

The raffle organization is shaping up, and we'll post an overview as time gets closer. For those folks that want to donate, feel free! You can post here, or if you need more info, send me a PM.

Let the swag roll on. :D

--ron

I have a pair of new grey chinnese beard takeoff seats that I won't be using on any of my junk that I will donate for the cause..........SANTA

Anybody else able to bring some stuff for the raffle? Or have any contacts?

Proceeds from the raffle will go to support the fight to reopen Surprise Canyon.

We are getting close. I'll make some local phone call's to the hotels around here. These are great places to stay during the TDS event.
Maybe some weekend stays for two....

I have a set of Motorola FRS Radios

and

I'll see if I can get a couple of NATO gas cans.

Goatman said:
Anybody else able to bring some stuff for the raffle? Or have any contacts?

Proceeds from the raffle will go to support the fight to reopen Surprise Canyon.

I'm trying to get enough ppl to do the Tefba Coolant filter group buy so I can order a few for the raffle.

it aint much but if someone can come over here to get em i will donate 2 HD ujoints for a rear driveshaft from my napa store. :cheers:

djblade311 said:
I'm trying to get enough ppl to do the Tefba Coolant filter group buy so I can order a few for the raffle.

Hey Josh - put me down for one to donate! I will help with the cause!

Thanks to everyone that donates or helps find donations!

I'll see about that T-case drop... And some shock adaptor brackets...

it better be the sweet 4 washers and bolts tcase drop!

Rawbrown said:
I'll see about that T-case drop... And some shock adaptor brackets...

nope, even better... the TJ/YJ t-case lowering kit with six bolts and spacers.

I'm in for a first aid kit...If someone can meet me to pick it up. I am bouncing back and forth between miramar and pendleton, so anone in the area going that could pick up?

Doc

Cowboydoc said:
I'm in for a first aid kit...If someone can meet me to pick it up. I am bouncing back and forth between miramar and pendleton, so anone in the area going that could pick up?

Doc

My work is next to miramar. Give me a call. I will take it out. Work number
858-566-500

if dave flakes then you know im at pendleton......

let me know, i think everytime we try to get something going i dissapear on an op or something....

David Taylor said:
My work is next to miramar. Give me a call. I will take it out. Work number
858-566-500

Back