• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee seats, Grand cherokee rear seats, and Grand Cherokee seat rails

sacto_patrol

NAXJA Forum User
I have the front seats out of my 99 Cherokee, dark gray, no frame rails $25 for both.

Rear split folding seats for a WJ grand cherokee light gray - $65

Front fram rails for a WJ $15

If shipping isn't too horrible, and they are the dark grey ones, with the little specks of color in them, I will take the drivers seat for sure.
Is it power?
Detatchable headrest?
TIA

No power or detachable head-rest. Yes it is dark gray with little color spreckles in it.

I will take some pictures tonight.

The seats don't have an rips, but do have some stains

Thanks anyway, but my rig is a Classic, and has the removable headrests.
I just figured the price was right, and I am sitting on a pile of welded scrap.
Good luck.

Can you PLEAAASE get pics of the drivers seat. I have a 99 with a big gash in the vinyl side. If the stains are cleanable I will prob. take it. Shipping shouldnt be too bad Im in portland. PM with any info I dont come on here to often any more. thankx

what part exactly are the front frame rails for a WJ? do you mean the slider bracketry? did you install the wj seats in your jeep?

sacto_patrol said:
I have the front seats out of my 99 Cherokee, dark gray, no frame rails $25 for both.

Rear split folding seats for a WJ grand cherokee light gray - $65

Front fram rails for a WJ $15

You have PM.

The Cherokee seats are for a 2-door

Yes I am talking about the sliders that go to the front seats of a WJ. Yes I swapped in WJ seats.

On the seats probably will not ship cause I don't have time and I think they will cost a lot if I drop them off at a UPS store.

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=18737306/t_=8241633

3427%3A46%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D564%3D956%3DXROQDF%3E232373%3A45%3A398ot1lsi

3427%3A46%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D564%3D956%3DXROQDF%3E232373%3A45%3C%3A%3C5ot1lsi

Back