• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Dodge 2500 Cummins Reg. Cab

NOVI FED COUPE

NAXJA Forum User
95 12 valve Cummins with 179K miles. Runs and drives great. It has power windows, locks and mirrors. Truck is 2wd. It is lifted about 3 inches. It has a set of 2010 Dodge 2500 Take-off tires and wheels. Truck has new carpet, seat and console just been recovered and look great. It has tinted windows with aftermarket CD player amp and sub. Has straight exhuast, new 4K GSK kit done by Garmons Diesel, and cold air kit. Also has new shocks in the rear and new brakes on the front. Truck gets great fuel mileage towing or un-loaded! The outside does have dents and scratches...hard to beat a great Cummins diesel for this price.

PICS
http://www.streetcarforums.com/showthread.php?t=176870

$4800 call or text 678-725-1181

Has the "killer" dowel pin been fixed?

Wanna trade for an MJ and an XJ? LOL...my wife would kill me!!

Nice looking truck...I need a club cab though...and some money to buy it!

I wish you would take my XJ on trade but it's not worth anywhere near what the truck is...I'm at about $1800 KBB on a good day with poor lighting. LOL

If you would even consider it...I would...I can convert it to a custom club cab easily enough.

Back