• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can anyone figure out where the hell to post their threads???

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Tech goes in tech, non tech goes in non tech, buy/sell/trade goes in the sale forum, etc., etc., etc. Socal has so much crap on the pages these days.

Rant over.

Tech goes in tech, non tech goes in non tech, buy/sell/trade goes in the sale forum, etc., etc., etc. Socal has so much crap on the pages these days.

Rant over.

You ok John ???? Need a hug or something??? :wierd:

Someone needs a drink.

But what is tech and what is non tech? What is non tech or could it be oem? Now, i just got lost with what i was going to ask, or was that say? Chit... Brain fart

I have a tech question but since my rig drives in SoCal, and sometimes Utah...do I double post in OEM Tech, modified Tech, SoCal Chapter, InterMountain ?!?! :D

If I say a bad word, do I then have to post it in the Den?

damn I'm dizzy....

I have a tech question but since my rig drives in SoCal, and sometimes Utah...do I double post in OEM Tech, modified Tech, SoCal Chapter, InterMountain ?!?! :D

If I say a bad word, do I then have to post it in the Den?

damn I'm dizzy....

All, plus the club forum since you're a member.

I know sometimes its useful to post certain types of tech questions in the Socal chapter if it pertains strongly to a type of area you wheel in. No point getting opinions from the Florida guys on which tires work well in JV rocks etc

I know sometimes its useful to post certain types of tech questions in the Socal chapter if it pertains strongly to a type of area you wheel in. No point getting opinions from the Florida guys on which tires work well in JV rocks etc

Hahahah, why not Matty, the Florida mud pits are just like JV!! hahahahah

Hey john X have we PISSED you off yet? Just having a good time...But should i have posted this in the den or the other SO CA tread called chit chat eh

Back