• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rig of the month!

seanR said:
Come on guys I'm only 35 votes behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's neck-n-neck. :D

:eek: That would be a Giraffe's neck?;)

You just gotta use the space that you commonly get from Internet providers when you buy their service, or use something like FotoTime.com and pay them $24 a year. Do that and you will have no problems. Nothing in this world is free, and you get what you pay for :)

go to www.cardomain.com. It's a place to make simple FREE webpage for your car. It allows uploading of pictures...I have about 30 on mine now, and no problems...not sure what the max is. Also you can post a picture on here hosted by it. I think that's the best way to go if you post the occasional picture. _nicko_

Yup, you can pay some big corporate gig to host you pictures, or you can host them with a company ran by Jeepers. :D

Nothing is free. That is a fact.
Some are afraid to have stuff hosted by Jeepers. Not sure why.....some of us know about these computer contraptions too. :)

It is up to each individual to decide how many hoops they want to jump through to be able to share images on the web.
Free.... might be a hassle. Paid: much easier. Paid and Jeep enthusiasts? Best of all worlds??

Glenn

Back