• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL!!!!!11!

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
:clap::wave::party::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And what he said. :rolleyes:

Happy, happy B-day!

David Bricker / SYR - YYT

Happy Birthday Carol.

Happy Birthday, Carol. Hope it's a great one.

Happy very belated 25th b-day Carol! party1:

Happy-Birthday-Trump-Meme.jpg

:gee:

That is worse than finding yourself on the AARP's mailing list.

:gee:

That is worse than finding yourself on the AARP's mailing list.

Why I like the discounts for being one.

Hey Carol are you a member of the UOB? If yes, please come by an say hey cause you never know when you can't being OLD an all. ;)
I have a few on you so don't forget to respect the old ( older ) folks.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes :roll:, and thanks, Skwerly for making me throw up in my mouth a bit... I had a great birthday (well, a few celebrations, actually), and at age 25 I am much more lively than my 8 year old PC has decided to be recently (maybe it realized that being PC in my house wasn't that likely?).

My kids are rejuvenating said PC for my gift, but I currently am running on a Frankenputer that my son set up to hold me over til the new case arrives... mother board & graphics card tucked into a cardboard box, power supply on the tray under that box. Bridge two pins to turn it on/off. Now if I can just convince Microsoft that my Windows 10 is legit (it is)...

Scott, I adore you and Cyndee but I don't want to be linked to the UOB thread!! LOL. It's not the place for a 25yo beauty queen like myself to be loitering!

Hope to see some of you out at Goatfest next weekend!

Back