• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Universal City Parking for a Pickup

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
Anyone live in the Universal City area, and have room to park a pickup and trailer for a couple of days?

My son and girlfriend are meeting my wife and I to go play tourist at Universal Studios. He's bringing down his Mazda3 for my wife and I to drive to Las Vegas, before heading back to Death Valley.

He will have his pickup and trailer, and it would nice to park it someplace, without having to pay for multiple vehicles at Universal. We need a spot for November 15th, 16th and 17th. My wife and I are flying in to LAX at 7:000pm on the 15th. Noah is planning to be able to dump the truck and trailer someplace, then pick us up in the Mazda3. After Universal Studios, he'll head back up to PSR and we'll go on to Vegas first.

David Bricker / SYR

You'd probably have better luck trying North Hollywood.

Ohhhhh...you're not talking about where to park for that kind of pick up.

Comedians. Everyone is a comedian. Looks like we've got a solution at this point.

For the record, this is a PG trip, Bent. And Geoff, without missing parts, thank you.

LA seems more proud of their parking spaces than Craigslist people are of their XJs. Going to Universal Studios is costing me more than my last trip to Hawaii.

David Bricker / SYR

We ran into Robert Downey Jr. up here on the mountain so we were just trying to be helpful.

Back