• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you ariving.....

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Booked site 5 today. Next to the building. Come say hey! Will be arriving on the 4th leaving on the 9th! Is it July yet???? :yelclap: party1:

I've never been there before. What Campground does everyone stay at? And do I need to reserve a site? I will be arriving Thursday but unfortunately I will have to pack up and leave Saturday for the long journey home work on Monday LOL

If you want a campsite with electric and water, you have to pre-book. If you just want primitive, just show up and put your tent up in the field.

I will be arriving on Wednesday afternoon. Heading out Sunday morning.

So if I book a cabin, will random people be in there? Also, would rather have Jeep Peeps in with me. Yall let me know, I'll reserve today. If not, then a tent it is!

So if I book a cabin, will random people be in there? Also, would rather have Jeep Peeps in with me. Yall let me know, I'll reserve today. If not, then a tent it is!

You book a cabin it's yours or whoever you book it with.

I reserved site 6. Decided to go with electric so I can bring my welder if anyone needs it.

That is one reason I do electric. The other is tunes and a battery charger.

Carmine and I will be hitting Adventure Offroad outside Chattanooga Friday 6-30 to Monday July3...will be arriving in Harlan Tuesday July 4.
Have the big cabin by the office reserved again.

If anyone wants to join us at Adventure let us now and we'll exchange info so we can plan when to meet. We plan to hit Lynchburg for Jack Daniels one day and then maybe roam Chattanooga another but we will for sure be wheeling there at least 2 days.

Carmine and I will be hitting Adventure Offroad outside Chattanooga Friday 6-30 to Monday July3...will be arriving in Harlan Tuesday July 4.
Have the big cabin by the office reserved again.

If anyone wants to join us at Adventure let us now and we'll exchange info so we can plan when to meet. We plan to hit Lynchburg for Jack Daniels one day and then maybe roam Chattanooga another but we will for sure be wheeling there at least 2 days.

I think Empire is going to be there that weekend too. Chattanooga is a beautiful town. The Aquarium is very nice. They use to have river tours in some old WWII Ducks.

I believe they still do the Duck tours.

The aquarium is very nice! Been there about 11 years ago.

For sure hitting Lynchburg. Hope to hit Ruby Falls and Lookout Mt/Rock City.

I originally reserved 6 and my confirmation by email still says 6 but I got an email from the campground later saying 6 wasn't available asking if 4 is ok. That's totally fine I don't care where I'm at I'll just be happy to be down there for the first time and hopefully I'll able to make it a yearly thing

Back