• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking to wheel sept 25th weekend? Deer Valley ?Rubicon? Fordyce? Barret Lake?

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
i want to wheel sept 25th weekend, especially since i cant run the con on oct 8,9 anymore.
i was thinking Rubicon, Fordyce,Deer Valley, Barret or anything really.
i wanna stay closer to sac if possible , but deer valley is prob as far as i want to go...

any one else got the same issue?

Me and some other rigs will be on the con, camping at bucks on fri night, then the springs on sat.

mr. ed ,
can i maybe join you guys then?
illbe working that friday, so even though i can get off a little early, i wont be able to leave sacto until after i get off work. what time do you guys plan on leaving san bruno?

but my schedule is flexible fri . and i love night wheeling.

Me and some other rigs will be on the con, camping at bucks on fri night, then the springs on sat.

You know i dont think i am going to make it! :cry:

pm'd ya ed
6-7pm is perfect
i think this will work great.
you guys are coming back sunday i hope?

i'm goin to the con with a bunch of guys also that weekend.

yah i gotta work monday matt otherwise id do that with yah!

Bummer, my buddy only gets to go out on Mondays and Tuesdays....and one weekend a year due to work...last month we ran Strawberry, Deer Valley, and Slick rock in a 3 day weekend...i'm planning the 27th as his last chance until next year...

I'll take pics and post them up after we get back.

man i have'nt been wheelin in a few months...sucks!

won't make this run either...but im still going up in Oct as of now...anyone wanna make a poop pick up run?

ya, ed, it is dave. i'll be leaving friday afternoon, when are you heading up?

I confirmed with Rich we will head up after I get off work at 5pm on Friday. If you guys get to Buck on Friday, we probably won't hook up 'til Saturday morning. So I'll see you then.

Back