• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cant see attached image

Ulver44

NAXJA Forum User
In viewing the readers rigs section I'm unable to see some people's attached pictures. If I click one of the picture file names in their attached images link, it says:

Ulver44, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Why?

In viewing the readers rigs section I'm unable to see some people's attached pictures. If I click one of the picture file names in their attached images link, it says:

Ulver44, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Why?

I've gotten that same message a few times when clicking on links. Don't know the answer.

Back