• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Car trailer is in my future but space isn't I'm not sure 16ft is enough. I mean I know a Cherokee will fit but what do most of you have for trailer length?

Pulling with a 1/2 ton Burb when taking my family or my big block one ton when leaving the kids at home.
Thanks

Sent from my Arse because my hands are full

Car trailer is in my future but space isn't I'm not sure 16ft is enough. I mean I know a Cherokee will fit but what do most of you have for trailer length?

Pulling with a 1/2 ton Burb when taking my family or my big block one ton when leaving the kids at home.
Thanks

I used to own a 12ft deck trailer

It pulled many rigs just fine. There's not much room front to back tho

16' bulldog is what I have
156c4125bd12119546d319484d89cdfb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

just be sure to torque the lugs when you pick it up, pretty sure mine were just hand tight, but I drove for maybe 100 miles before checking. also, they didn't pack the wheel bearings, took about 60 pumps per wheel. Almost wish I got a 18'

it wasnt a "jeep run" but we did take the beast out and ran some roads/trails today in the bohemia area out side of cottage grove.it felt really good being able to crawl over some rocks and down trees. i cant wait to bring it back up to TSF and hang out with some good friends. (edit) i was the only full size rig the others were xj s and wronglers. and ya i scuffed the paint a little but it should buff right out. LOL

just be sure to torque the lugs when you pick it up, pretty sure mine were just hand tight, but I drove for maybe 100 miles before checking. also, they didn't pack the wheel bearings, took about 60 pumps per wheel. Almost wish I got a 18'

Damn thanks for that I'll bring grease and double check the lugs.

What are you towing with? I'll be using our 1/2 ton Burb or my 3/4 big block truck.
If I need more than 16' I can use 24' triple axle.

got in a wreck the day before leaving to hunt ID so this year I used my dad's ram. my daily is a f150 5.0 I don't have experince with many other trailers but this pulls loaded and unloaded at 80 mph perfect.
3270bca00253a8479d439d0454874522.jpg

Today's, what is it?
images

I have not see one of those in,.... forever. And that one seem brand new. They used to work well in the 1980's especially when repairing GM starters on MerCruiser marine engines.

Back