• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you from the BOD

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
On behalf of Tim, Andy, and me, I'd like to thank everyone that was able to attend the Crawl this year.

Thank you to Glenn, Jason, Dan, and Brad for leading runs. If anyone else lead that I wasn't aware of, thanks to you too.

Thank you to Ed, Sunshine, April, and David for donating items to the raffle and to Andy Bagwell for seeking out donations.

Thank you to all the folks that traveled great distances to join us on our "little weekend event." Unless I'm mistaken, we had 11 states represented - TN, SC, GA, FL, VA, NC, WI, IN, IL, KY, NY.

Thank you to everyone that continues to be a paying member of NAXJA. The membership aspect of NAXJA means a great deal and helps all the chapters continue to maintain a presence in land use advocacy.

Lastly, thanks for being a great group of guys, gals, and kids to hang out with. It becomes more of a family reunion each and every year.

Last edited:
Y'all did great and it was a very successful event even though quite a few of the recent regulars were not able to attend. Would love to know the numbers on Rigs there and people there if you do.

Well, there we go! I'm venturing to guess no other event draws people from that many states, even up north where the size of 3 of their states can fit into one of ours!

A big shout out to Ironman 4x4 for being the event sponsor. Really cool guys that hooked up the chapter with some great raffle prizes.

BIG thanks to all of you who attended. With out you, we wouldn't have a reason to do this!

Also a BIG thanks to our sponsors for supporting us and bringing some awesome items to raffle!

This was another great trip!
Thanks to all that helped plan and coordinate the event! I know there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that takes place that we never see...
Keep up the great work Andy Tim & Dirk!

Back