• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HD Offroad Engineering coming to Cherokee Crawl

MIKE.94XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello NAXJA Southeast Chapter,
My name is Mike Armes , I'm the New Owner of HD Offroad Engineering. I will be coming to Cherokee Crawl at Black Mountain on Saturday. If anybody needs any Shackle Relocation Brackets or Frame Stiffeners let me know. You can send me a email at [email protected]. Cant wait to meet everyone.

Hello NAXJA Southeast Chapter,
My name is Mike Armes , I'm the New Owner of HD Offroad Engineering. I will be coming to Cherokee Crawl at Black Mountain on Saturday. If anybody needs any Shackle Relocation Brackets or Frame Stiffeners let me know. You can send me a email at [email protected]. Cant wait to meet everyone.

Was nice to meet you. Hate things did not work out to get us together on the trail. As usual Saturday had some issues that needed addressing before heading out.

Guess I didn't know Brian sold it?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Yes he moved to TX and sold HD.

Great meeting you Mike. Thanks again for coming up and supporting us. Hopefully next year you can stick around for the dinner and raffle!

Back