• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Communications?

Well, if a hearing impaired person was on the trail, he'd get as much radio information as the guys that don't have FSR radios and we'd communicate face to face during stops.

Are you aware of a hearing impaired person attending? It sure seems like an "out of left field" question from someone that isn't registered to attend.

We do it every year w glen.

More jokes from the guy who hasn't wheeled in a a couple years.....

Who's Glen?

That would be me. I drive by braille. Big whit pile of parts with ghostbuster logo on the door. Don't get too close unless you've had your tetanus shots up to date.....

More jokes from the guy who hasn't wheeled in a a couple years.....

That would be me. I drive by braille. Big whit pile of parts with ghostbuster logo on the door. Don't get too close unless you've had your tetanus shots up to date.....

last year I lead a hard group genius.

Could someone bring along their Baofeng UV-5RA charger? I have my radio but it's dead an charger is lost

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have all 10 of the SEC's radios charged and am bringing all 10 chargers as well.

Back