• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

finally got the 9" in...

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
stoked and had to post osh helped me carry around the 9" and my 44 last night and we swapped in the hi 9. the pinion was pointed too hi on the mock up so we pulled my 4* shims off and it was perfect.
when we pulled the 4* shims we noticed that my pass side rear center pin was bent kinda like an "L" which means my packs where off by a bit. one moer wheelin trip and it would have snapped . ill post pics...
the rear DS angle is practically flat....

I am in the process of doing the same swap Jon. Are you running narrowed axles or full width. Mine of course is not a high 9
Please post may pictures

ill get some pics up . it was a direct bolt in. it was made by currie for a XJ so same bolt pattern spring perches, shock mounts, everything.

HAHHAHAHHHA lol!

i was waiting for some good laughs from the whole 9" in the rear thing...

P1010697.jpg

P1010700.jpg

bent center pin

Last edited by a moderator:
P1010699.jpg

the old 44
P1010701.jpg

P1010702.jpg

P1010700.jpg

HAHHAHAHHHA lol!

i was waiting for some good laughs from the whole 9" in the rear thing...

What happens in the Sierra Chapter, stays in the Sierra Chapter. What you guys do in your parade through SF is fine by me since it doesnt effect me. But this is a family friendly site. :flamemad:

Next thing you know BenH and Scrappy are going going to go all S&M on Phil! :illegalflipoffslimy2:

What happens in the Sierra Chapter, stays in the Sierra Chapter. What you guys do in your parade through SF is fine by me since it doesnt effect me. But this is a family friendly site. :flamemad:

Next thing you know BenH and Scrappy are going going to go all S&M on Phil! :illegalflipoffslimy2:

That would required Scrappy or Phil to go wheeling!

axle was free i dont care.

Back