• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train: CO Springs to Denver?

If no one can do it, I'll be at work south of Morrison on the 26th and 27th and can bring it with me. You could pick it up there on the way to or from the run. Or, if someone in the Lakewood/Littleton/Morrison area is heading up, maybe they can get it from me and shag it to you.

-Jon

I will be heading to penrose Saturday and headed home Sunday and could drop off on my way back north.

Whoever it is, PM me your schedule and we'll work it out... where did the steel end up, Justin? It isn't here! :dunno:

maybe it can catch a ride to me too??

I'll forget David broke my trailer taillight (while doing me a favor and helping get it titled! :cheers:) if he acts as our mule! :eyes:

Text me where I am picking up steel and where I am dropping it off and picking up a wheel and to whom and where I'm dropping the wheel off ...you guys are complicated.

My dad and I can play mule no issue.
He will probably pick up the steel since I am going to be running down at night and he lives in the area and can probably pick up before hand.
303-941-6744

bastard, beat me to it! :cheers:

Need to be a bit more specific. I don't know who Andrew is and I don't know what the metal is. I'm not about to go just picking up whatever I see in front of somebody's shop lmao.

Text me what it is and an exact address/location.
If it's small enough to fit in my dads truck he might pick it up if not I can detour off i25 and pick it up with my longbed.

David -- it is 2x 6-8' pieces of 2x6 box steel...

33kbzhw.jpg

Back