• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy check in ATC1128

Green2door

NAXJA Forum User
Whats up guys I'm new here, even though I've been stalking for quite some time. I live in the COS area. I have a '98 2-door 5-speed on 5in Clayton long arm 33s. HP dana 30 and ford 8.8 with 4.10s and lockers. I've got big plans following my next deployment.

Soon to have 6.5in with 35s, 4.88s super 30 and 8.8 (if that's a thing lol) and of course OBA. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how through tapatalk.

Oh by the way @freestyle_6981 i saw you a couple a weeks ago off stage coach... i was the green two door airing down behind you (not stalking just admired the jeep lol)

New guy check in

Whats up guys I'm new here, even though I've been stalking for quite some time. I live in the COS area. I have a '98 2-door 5-speed on 5in Clayton long arm 33s. HP dana 30 and ford 8.8 with 4.10s and lockers. I've got big plans following my next deployment.

Soon to have 6.5in with 35s, 4.88s super 30 and 8.8 (if that's a thing lol) and of course OBA. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how through tapatalk.

Oh by the way @freestyle_6981 i saw you a couple a weeks ago off stage coach... i was the green two door airing down behind you (not stalking just admired the jeep lol)

Awesome! It was crazy packed up there that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya last weekend it was empty though. Went camping out there.
8850ee75dde73f55a0201031fe1688ea.jpg
32275bff064c6d907ff1d6347971e666.jpg
e14a175bf7d1ea45f9be7aaf15de0d03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: New guy check in

Two Doors! Trim your fenders, you don't need any more lift for 35's.

Re: New guy check in

First: WELCOME!!!!!!!!

Second: AWESOME!!!!!!!!

:)

Last edited:
Gave you your own thread instead of hijacking the other one.

Nice rig, but don't lift it any more for just 35's. I'm running 35's on a 4.5" lift kit and have done it before. Just trim the fenders more.

Thanks lol still new to this.... And just trimming and throwing 35s on was my original plan but buddies suggested more lift to keep my articulation... new to the xj world so learning the best options as i go.... And I would love 37s eventually just gotta have the funds.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

WELCOME!!!!!!

Back