• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Fall Cleanup Sept 23, 2017

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
The Redbird fall cleanup run/work day is being scheduled for September 23. In addition to running Trail 21 (or whatever it's called now) we are working on helping out with some bigger scale projects around the park.

Stay tuned for more details!

Turns out everyone on my rotation wants this weekend off. Up in the air whether or not I'll get Friday night off. I'll show up regardless, but won't be able to stay all day.

The weekend prior I'll be in Jacksonville, FL for field certification on work training.

I will be there. Not sure how much help I will be, but will do what I can. Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

Thinking about going to Badlands the day after if anyone wants to wheel Sunday too.

I will take Monday off and wheel Sunday. Why not wheel at Redbird on Sunday? Not sure how far it is to drive to Attica from Redbird, but by time I tear down camp Sun morning, drive to Attica, and set up camp I don't see much time to wheel.

Badlands is on the way home for both Kevin and I. We wouldn't be camping there Sunday night, probably just hit it on the way back for a few hours and then head home. I wouldn't be opposed to wheeling Redbird Sunday though.

Badlands is on the way home for both Kevin and I. We wouldn't be camping there Sunday night, probably just hit it on the way back for a few hours and then head home. I wouldn't be opposed to wheeling Redbird Sunday though.

Since it is on the way home, makes sense. It is not on my way home so prolly out. If you and Kevin want to stay and do some more(different) trails at Redbird on Sunday I am in. Let me know

Got Friday night off, but not Saturday.

Looks like a headcount of 8 including myself. On a long shot, anyone have access to a backhoe or mini-excavator and operator for said equipment? Carman said they are working on some dirt work near Bertha hill and could use a hand, but the equipment they share with Interlake will be gone that weekend.

Back