• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy check in

freestyle81

NAXJA Forum User
Help everyone - my name is Jason, I am just getting back into exploring the great Colorado outdoors with my family, picked up a new to me Jeep just recently from Denver. (Was a former TJ guy).

2000 sport, dana 44, 9 inch, 37's , 4.88's, detroits, etc. Going to be tracking down a clunk, getting some heim joints replaced in the front end, and then enjoy some wheelin.

Looking forward to seeing you all around and out on the trails. Hopefully this picture works.

Welcome, nice looking XJ!

Welcome to NAXJA!!!

:cheers:

Hey freestyle I'm not sure if there is any build info on here or not for that rig. But many of us are familiar with seeing it. Welcome to the board.

Thanks.

I tried to find any info on it but no luck. Excited to get this thing out on the trail. It's currently torn apart in my garage getting new heim's. I just need to get a bracket welded and an alignment after that and should be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18c89c4c61b4cd9ed7662913e023b43a.jpg

I'm assuming this is not factory. Kind of nice to keep the beast in 1st gear only when coming down a hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back